Your Vote Matters. Your Voice Matters. Share With Our Community
#QueVoteMiGente Digital Storytelling Campaign Guide
We are calling on Puerto Rican and Latino voters and community leaders to raise their voice and tell us why this election is so important to them!
In addition to #QueVoteMiGente’s voter mobilization efforts, we have launched a digital campaign to profile Puerto Rican and Latino voters across Orlando and the state. The campaign features their faces, their stories, and their reasons why this election is so critical for them and their families on the island. The campaign is live on www.QueVoteMiGente.community
How Can You Participate?
- Print this form and answer the question “Why are you voting?” in 100-250 words (in English or Spanish) directly on the form with a sharpie or marker (this works better than a normal pen)
- Make sure to include your name on the form as you would like it published on the website
- Have someone take a picture of you holding the form (or take a selfie with the form and text visible – example above)
- Please check to make sure that your phone setting is at “high resolution” and “best quality” and be sure to be in a well-lit room. Don’t forget to smile!
- Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email a paragraph (100-250 words) in English or Spanish answering the question “Why are you voting?” along with a photo of yourself to email@example.com
- Make sure to include your name as you would like it published on the website
- Make sure the photo is a minimum size of 700x700 — if you are using a newer phone, the images will automatically be that size or bigger
Share your story with us. What does this election mean to you?
You might be featured on our community pages